Megapope Megapope

I think it is very funny. People will believe anything they are told just to feel safe. This kinda makes fun of that. Made me laugh. As for Neophyte-Ronin's review, if a cartoon online gets you so upset maybe you should rethink your priorities.

LordSpew responds:

That review made me laugh hahahaha. My goodness. So serious.

bowlin. bowlin.

Surprisingly good. I figured it was going to be like most the awful animations people post from the preview but it was funny and entertaining! Nice job.

The funniest part, and call me immature I do not care (yes I do) was the end fart.

davohsaurus responds:

Yeah, I'm still working on having a bad ass preloader screen. :/ But thanks man!

And yeah. The end fart, no matter how many flashes I put it on so far, still makes me giggle.

KONY2012 KONY2012

Well, I was not going to write a review but I have to say actnb2 is a giant douche. Its funny and there was a point proven. It was even restated in the conclusion. "Your all fucking stupid!"

Actnb2 - You're fucking stupid, go google some more words please. Also saying it is old news when you probably bought their shit in the first place because Facebook told you too and now that its not cool on there anymore makes you not care about it makes me lol.

BTW that was so funny I was almost in tears.

INVAZIA INVAZIA

It is a very fun and addictive game

Pros:
Fun - simple - easy to look at - not too easy

Cons:
Hard to play on a touch pad - could use more upgrades (maybe i didnt get far :P) and I died out of no where once. Maybe a bug. Only happened once out of the 5 times i played.

An hour well used :P

Firefight Firefight

It is fun but hard to progress. I got pretty far but then it would not let me control my guy anymore. He ran up to the top right and would not move back. Fix it and make it more casual friendly and it would be great.

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

good game

This game is amazing, the only thing I do not like is when you die, and your far into the game you basically lose all three of your lives at once because as soon as you come back alive your thrown into the laser over and over.

Other than that, really fun.