INVAZIA INVAZIA

It is a very fun and addictive game

Pros:
Fun - simple - easy to look at - not too easy

Cons:
Hard to play on a touch pad - could use more upgrades (maybe i didnt get far :P) and I died out of no where once. Maybe a bug. Only happened once out of the 5 times i played.

An hour well used :P

Firefight Firefight

It is fun but hard to progress. I got pretty far but then it would not let me control my guy anymore. He ran up to the top right and would not move back. Fix it and make it more casual friendly and it would be great.

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

good game

This game is amazing, the only thing I do not like is when you die, and your far into the game you basically lose all three of your lives at once because as soon as you come back alive your thrown into the laser over and over.

Other than that, really fun.

Binary Binary

Amazing.

Just finished, great game. Loved the game play and the style. Please make more.

A blobs tale 2 A blobs tale 2

replay?

the game was fun but short, also i replayed it twice with no medal still?

Neon Rider Neon Rider

hey nice

Was a fun and sometimes hard game, the only thing that I did not like is there should be longer levels. Maybe more levels too. Maybe upgrades and challenges and medals? Would be really cool, please make another one though was fun.

Balloon in a Wasteland Balloon in a Wasteland

ez but fun

was a good game i liked the style and i liked the way you had to build stuff up, i did not like how ez it was and how ez it was to search for double string and cash ;)

9/10 because of the lack of difficulty setting, other than that great job. impressive.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

haha

i lived twice, take that ahaha delete cookies :D oh btw i woulda gave 10 but i found a loop hole haha

- Spin Climb - {Green} - Spin Climb - {Green}

whoa

it is a good concept and it is fun, but the controls are a little lose, he keeps running when i dont hit it and jump is hard at times, like he does not jump sometimes and also something to make it interesting would be cool, like customize and options. :D but i enjoyed myselft.

Colour My World Colour My World

there is it again

very nice, talk to you soon bout that game i was talking bout, i am almost finished with it but i need a lil help with the coding for certain things, other than that ill have a demo for you soon i hope depending how the holidays go with being busy. good job though