Megapope Megapope

I think it is very funny. People will believe anything they are told just to feel safe. This kinda makes fun of that. Made me laugh. As for Neophyte-Ronin's review, if a cartoon online gets you so upset maybe you should rethink your priorities.

LordSpew responds:

That review made me laugh hahahaha. My goodness. So serious.

bowlin. bowlin.

Surprisingly good. I figured it was going to be like most the awful animations people post from the preview but it was funny and entertaining! Nice job.

The funniest part, and call me immature I do not care (yes I do) was the end fart.

davohsaurus responds:

Yeah, I'm still working on having a bad ass preloader screen. :/ But thanks man!

And yeah. The end fart, no matter how many flashes I put it on so far, still makes me giggle.

KONY2012 KONY2012

Well, I was not going to write a review but I have to say actnb2 is a giant douche. Its funny and there was a point proven. It was even restated in the conclusion. "Your all fucking stupid!"

Actnb2 - You're fucking stupid, go google some more words please. Also saying it is old news when you probably bought their shit in the first place because Facebook told you too and now that its not cool on there anymore makes you not care about it makes me lol.

BTW that was so funny I was almost in tears.

Skating animation Skating animation

Eh...

SO, its not bad, i mean its crude and needs way more frames, but for a start its good. Keep trying its hard, believe me mine is not much better haha!

TheCrackedVision responds:

lol thanks

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I love this!

I have watched this over ten times. I still laugh the entire time. Love the voice!

Found some poo Found some poo

hey hey

Gave it a 1/5 cuz "this makes poop look good", that sounds bout right eh?

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

hey

Fuck this im going to play cod. :P jk (not bout the cod part thats going to happen) but it makes sense, playing games is fine just do not play 23.9 hours of the day like alot of people do.

We Hate Call of Duty 4 We Hate Call of Duty 4

Well........

I am sorry to say this sucked. I figured it would be good but there was only a few things that I found true. Some of the stuff you complained about was stupid. Why complain about the perks? It makes the game more fun having multiple options. Also just because you are not good with a gun does not make it bad. Recoil on an ak is real, have you ever shot one? One shot and your dead on veteran is for one not true, and when it does happen once in a while it still makes sense. It is the hardest level of playing on the game. That means its not going to be easy but it is not impossible. Some of the things you stated were funny and true but other than that is was garbage. Please do not make one for Cod:mw2

MoozipanCheese responds:

Well, I'd tell you to check out the one I made a year after this, on Call of Duty: World at War, since (I think) it's much better. By the way, these aren't things I hate, they're ideas taken from the community. In any case, I respect your ill-informed opinion.

YOU GAY FUCKING QU33R!!1 YOUR "REVEIW" SUX LOL N IM MAKIN 1 FOR MW2 SO LIVE WIF IT K?

Lemon and Karl 7 Lemon and Karl 7

i am not sure

It was funny in a calm kinda weird way lol, but the animation could be a lil smoother, over all it was entertaining.

Puzzle Shoes Puzzle Shoes

i have a ?

hOW HIGh wEre YOu WHeN yO U MAdE THIS? wAS GOOd THOuGH.